The Perfect DIY Gift for the Wine Lover in Your Life
Homemade gifts are all the rage nowadays and for good reason – not only are they economical, but they are also very thoughtful and creative. Mason jar gifts are great small gestures for anyone in our lives from parents, teachers, coworkers, and everyone in between, and the internet is filled with hundreds of different mason jar gift ideas from baked goods, soup mixes, nail polish kits, and everything in between! Regardless of the occasion or special person, there is definitely a mason jar gift out there for you!
Wine is something that appeals to many, many individuals, so having a wine themed gift is usually a good bet. A great gift is a “wine lover’s gift in a jar,” which includes all the essentials for enjoying a great glass of wine – minus the wine (that part is on them)! This mason jar gift is great for your next birthday party or office holiday event. Simply bring the items listed below together, grab some wine, and you have the perfect gift for any occasion!
You Will Need:
- Decorative charms
- Hoop earring bases
- Acrylic paint
- Cut out letters or letter stickers
- Ribbon and/or lace
- Patterned fabric
- Tissue paper
- Wine bottle opener
- Wine bottle stopper
- Wine themed accessories
- Blank gift tag
- Gift bag
- Begin by creating the wine glass charms for the mason jar.
- Take the decorative charms and attach them to the hoop earring bases using the pliers.
- Create one or a whole set for your friend or family member to use at their next party!
- Using acrylic paint, cut out letters, ribbon and/or lace, decorate the outside of the mason jar.
- Don’t forget the lid! Take the patterned fabric and wrap it over the disc insert of the mason jar lid – this helps add that extra bit of flare to your gift’s packaging.
- Place tissue paper in the bottom of the mason jar.
- Add the wine bottle opener, wine bottle stopper, wine glass charms, and any other wine themed gifts to the jar.
- Place the lid on top of the jar and twist until tight.
- Fill out the gift tag and attach it to the mason jar using lace or ribbon.
- Place the mason jar gift into a gift bag with tissue paper or present it as is – either way, your loved one will love it!
If you’d like to check out the Hipp’s Help store for supplies, please click here. We offer FREE ship to store for all of Mountain View customers. And we also offer reasonable shipping rates for the rest of our customers throughout the country.
Copyright: joshuaraineyphotography / 123RF Stock Photo