If your looking for a great soap that will help and cure many things, look no further then Grandma’s Old Fashion Lye Soap! People use lye soap for.
- poison ivy-oak when you get it. It will help dry it out and stop the itching.
- any rash or hives that you may have
- insect bites ( a little lather helps)
- great for hunters it hides the human scent
- diaper rash
- head lice
This product not only helps with all the rashes and hives, it also great for acne on the face or back too. There are hundreds of people out there that swear by the soap and I will admit I am one of them! Here’s a few reviews of people that love the product.
- Soap Allergies: “I have developed an allergy to many soaps and I bought your soap from cracker barrel and loved it. Thank you so much for making these soaps. I am not allergic to it.”
- Eczema: “For the last year or more, I have been suffering from eczema on both of my wrists. It began to spread up my arm and into my hand, as well as moved to my ankles and stomach. My doctor prescribed multiple medications, but they only kept it from spreading; never cleared it up. Then, about a week and a half ago I found your soap. I tried it out on one wrist only for two or three days. The effect was so immediate and the rash was clearing up so rapidly, I started using it in the other areas as well. Now, after only a little over of week, my year-long battle with eczema is coming to an end. I no longer need the expensive medications as the eczema is nearly cleared up. I wish I had taken before and after photos for proof! Than you SO much for putting this product on the market! Please feel free to use this testimonial to help others who are struggling with skin irritations, as I know it will help them as well.”
North Branch, MN
- Lichen Sclerosis (Diaper Rash): “I have Lichen Sclerosis, a chronic condition resembling diaper rash. At its worst only strong steroids can ease the burning. I am bathing with “Grandma’s Lye Soap” every day, and leaving the soap on a few minutes before washing it off has been an aid in controlling the burning and keeps me comfortable. There is no cure for this condition, so I am thrilled that I found something to help me cope.”
Monroe Twp., NJ
To purchase this great product visit our eBay page! Thanks for looking at this wonderful Grandma’s Lye Soap!