Personalized Wall Calendar
There is something special about creating personalized crafts, whether for yourself or someone else. The chance to put your own spin on a project or even take memories via photos and build them up into something else is one that should never be passed up. There’s also the chance to take something simple and routine and transform it into something extraordinary—and a personalized DIY wall calendar is the perfect way to do that!
If you or anyone you know would appreciate a calendar with a sentimental twist, this may be the project for you. This few-step project merely takes a few moments. It’s also more convenient than buying a calendar that’s already made and may not be unique to you and your personality. You, or a family member or friend, can get a little more organized with this quick arts and crafts project, so here is how to make your own, personalized wall calendar.
Materials and Supplies
Directions for a Personalized DIY Wall Calendar
- Cut out your poster board to match the size of your calendar pages.
- Cut out pictures slightly smaller, so you have a border around each image.
- Glue down all your photos and the calendar pages on the poster board squares.
- Punch holes at the top of each page for your string or yarn. For this, you can use a hole punch or a cropadile. Make sure everything lines up, so your calendar can hang evenly.
- On the front cover, you can decorate the poster board however you like.
- When you’re done, tie knots into the yarn and trim off any excess without cutting too close to the knot.
Feel free to check out the Hipp’s Help store for any home improvement needs or supplies for projects. We offer FREE ship to store for all of Mountain View customers. And we also offer reasonable shipping rates for the rest of our customers throughout the country.
Copyright: takasumi / 123RF Stock Photo